Secret ingredient sour cream gives this pumpkin loaf a bit of creaminess that tastes just like pumpkin pie!
Classic cake mix
4 tbsp melted butter
1/2 cup milk or alternative
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup pumpkin purée
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350º F using the convection setting.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, melted butter, milk, sour cream, and pumpkin pureé and beat with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Whisk together pumpkin pie spice with cake mix .
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in wet ingredients.
- Fold together without over mixing.
- Degrease a loaf pan with non-stick spray. Pour in batter.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes, rotating every 15 minutes. Test the loaf by inserting a toothpick or skewer. When the stick comes out clean, it’s ready.
- Let cool, sliced, and serve!
Keywords: pumpkin loaf, pumpkin spice, pumpkin season, pumpkin pie