Heavy whipping cream and condensed milk transform into ice cream without any churning or ice cream machines. Add a few staple mix-ins to turn this treat into a cool s’mores delight.
2 cups cold heavy cream
14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
5-ounce can evaporated milk
1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
¼ tsp kosher salt
2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
2 cups mini marshmallows
6 graham crackers
- Place heavy cream carton in a bowl and let chill in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Set aside half of sweetened condensed milk for mix-ins.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together remaining sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, evaporated milk, and salt.
- Take heavy cream and bowl out of the freezer. Using a hand mixer, whip until peaks just begin to form.
- Gently fold together half of the whipped cream with the condensed milk mixture. Once combined, fold together the remaining half whipped cream.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and pour in whipped cream mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and place in a deep freezer or back of freezer for 2 hours.
- Just before removing from the freezer, prepare your mix-in ingredients. In a small mixing bowl combine the remaining half of the condensed milk with the cocoa powder. Gently whisk together condensed milk and cocoa powder until completely incorporated. In a separate bowl, crumble graham crackers into small pieces.
- Place marshmallows on a parchment-lined sheet pan and broil until they begin to slightly brown and melt, about 2 minutes.
- Remove ice cream from the freezer and sprinkle in graham cracker crumble. Gently stir with a spoon. Drizzle in the chocolate condensed milk and gently swirl again. Add the browned marshmallows and quickly stir in, as they will begin to firm up once mixed in.
- Cover with plastic wrap and continue to chill for an additional 3-4 hours. Remove from freezer when ready to serve and enjoy!
Keywords: ice cream, s'mores, s'mores ice cream, no churn ice cream, dessert, summer dessert