Fizzy sparkling wine and Italian grapefruit soda are paired with Gin and some sweet and festive garnishes!
2 oz. Gin
3 oz. Italian grapefruit soda
1 oz. Sparkling wine
2–4 Grapefruit slices
1 tsp sugar
- Place champagne flute (or similar) in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Slice grapefruit and use the smaller (end) slice to prepare for the sugared rim.
- Sprinkle sugar onto a plate or in a shallow bowl.
- Press the rim of your glass onto the grapefruit slice and roll in the sugar.
- Pour Gin, Italian grapefruit soda, and sparkling wine into your flute.
- Cut the large grapefruit slice in half and roll it into a cone.
- Place the grapefruit wheel into the flute and carefully place sugared rosemary in the center.
- Cheer! Please drink responsibly.