Indulge in your favorite coffee creamer without the guilt or artificial additives, using coconut cream, coconut milk, and sweetened with light agave nectar.
1/2 cup coconut cream
1 + 1/2 cups light coconut milk (canned) or regular coconut milk (carton)
1/3 cup light agave nectar
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 tsp Pumpkin Pie spice OR
1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp nutmeg, and a pinch of ground clove
- In a small pot, add entire can of coconut cream and bring to a light simmer
- Once the coconut cream becomes homogenous (smooth and consistent), remove from heat and add 1/2 cup back to the pot
- Add agave nectar and spices and simmer on low for about 15-20 minutes, stirring consistently
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and coconut milk
- Lightly whisk until the condensed coconut cream and coconut milk are blended completely
- Let cool and store in an airtight container or mason jar and keep refrigerated for up to two weeks
To make this with dairy milk, swap the coconut cream for sweetened condensed milk and the coconut milk for half-and-half, omitting the agave nectar.
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp
Keywords: creamer, coffee creamer, dairy free creamer, homemade creamer, homemade coffee creamer, coconut milk creamer, fall creamer